About the PositionBlue Duck Scooters is looking for a Route Operator to serve as the provider of ride services to the public! The Route Operator will manage the delivery to local drop locations and/or retrieval of Blue Duck’s scooters. This a highly flexible position that will provide experience with operations. The Route Operator will work closely with local operations to improve the delivery/retrieval, locations, routings, and product improvement of the local Blue Duck flock.
What You'll Do
- Deployment and retrieval of scooters
- Use mobile application to locate and manage scooters operations
- Collaborate with the local operations teams on deployment locations and routing.
- Standard Quality Control checks during the retrieval of scooters and identifies repairs/maintenance needed to local operations.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School degree or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle record
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift 40 pounds frequently
- Great positive attitude and willing to work, interact, and represent Blue Duck Scooters.
- Ability to work morning and/or evenings (preferred)
- Ability to work weekends (not required but preferred)
- Knowledge of local area and street layout.
- Familiarity with driving in local traffic
Apply Now See All Positions>
We are equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.